What is Microneedling?
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin.
Duration: 45 Minutes
- acne scars
- skin texture issues
- fine lines
- rough skin
Relative contraindications include:
- Keloid or raised scarring
- History of eczema, psoriasis and other chronic conditions
- History of actinic (solar) keratosis
- History of herpes simplex infections
- History of diabetes
- Presence of raised moles, warts or any raised lesions on targeted area.
Absolute contraindications include:
- Collagen vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities
- Rosacea and blood-clotting problems
- Active bacterial or fungal infection
- Scars less than six months old.