What is a Carboxy Facial?
Carboxy Facial is rapidly becoming the leading skin rejuvenation treatment as it is safe, minimally invasive clinically proven method to rejuvenate and restore as well as, recondition the skin and treat loose skin due to ageing or post-pregnancy. The facial also treats cellulite, resistant fat and stretch marks.
- Stretch Marks due to new collagen stimulation and remodelling and contraction down the line
- Breaks down unwanted fatty deposits
- Cellulite by improving circulation to the affected area dramatically
- Dark Circles by increasing the oxygenation of this poorly perfused area
- Eye Bags are reduced by skin tightening and modest fat reduction (see before & after photos)
- Lax skin due to new collagen stimulation and remodelling and contraction down the line
- Wrinkled Décolleté due to new collagen formation
- Saggy bottom due to new collagen stimulation and remodelling and contraction down the line
- Saggy Knees due to new collagen stimulation and remodelling and contraction down the line Flabby ankles
- Hair loss or Alopecia by stimulating hair growth factors
- Acne by destroying the bacteria causing the acne P acnes
- Acne Scars – stimulates new collagen formation.
- Improves Saggy Brown Elbows due to new collagen stimulation and remodelling and contraction down the line
- Lax skin on arms due to new collagen stimulation and remodelling and contraction down the line
- Wound healing (as in diabetic ulcers) is assisted by dramatically
- Venous insufficiency is treated by improving circulation to the affected area resulting in varicose veins and spider veins being
improved by shunting blood away from these problem areas
- Post liposuction by improving and reducing fatty irregularities
- Before a surgical procedure such as a surgical facelift to improve wound healing and tissue perfusion. This is especially
significant in smokers who have poorly perfused tissues.
- Diminishes cellulite and resistant fat deposits.
- Fades stretch marks.
- Brightens and firms the eye contour area.
- Tightens loose skin.
- Improves venous insufficiency and varicose veins and spider veins.
- Treat wounds and scars.
- Skin Conditions (Active Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
- Acne Vulgaris
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Tags
- Broken Capillaries/Veins
- Broken Bones
- Undiagnosed Lumps or Swelling
- Any known sensitivity or allergy to products should be disclosed. A patch test can be offered in the salon a few days prior to any appointment.
- Check any condition that is already being treated by a GP or another practitioner.
- Consult with a Doctor if you are taking any medication that may influence your treatment.
- Cardiovascular Conditions (Thrombosis, Phlebitis, Hypertension, Hypotension, Angina, Pacemakers)
- Recent Scar Tissue (less than 6 Months minor operation, less than 2 years major operation)
- Viruses such as Fevers, Cold Sores, Warts
- Bacterial infections such as Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes
- Fungal infections such as Ringworm, Blepharitis