What is IPL Hair Removal?
Permanent hair reduction, which is safe, fast and reliable. If you don’t like shaving or waxing, then IPL hair removal is an effective way to remove unwanted hair with results which are permanent.
- History of melanoma
- Raised moles
- Suspicious lesions
- Keloid scar formation
- Healing problems
- Active infections
- Open lesions
- Herpetic lesions
- Cold sores
- Tattoos or permanent make-up in area of treatment
- Recent use of Accutane
- Tetracycline, or St. John’s wort in the last year
- Autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Scleroderma, Vitiligo, pregnancy
- Do not pluck, wax, use a depilatory, or undergo electrolysis in the areas to be treated for at least 6 weeks.
- Shaving is okay.
- Please come in cleanly shaven in the area to be treated.
- Do not tan or use self-tanner in areas to be treated for 4 weeks prior.
- Avoid any irritant chemical, soaps, lotions to area for the week prior.